Author Topic: 2014 Convertible  (Read 385 times)

Offline wynsnob

• LS1
2014 Convertible
« on: February 09, 2021, 05:55:34 PM »
I hope it is ok to post here.  I was living in the East Bay for years and have taken part in a few Rainbow Runs and the Morro Bay run.  Actually I moved to the Morro Bay area, lol.  But still have my Corvette and cruise this area now.  I miss the fun activities you guys put on, especially that Rainbow run. 

I have been storing a 2014 Corvette Convertible in my garage for the past 3 years.  My friend has not done anything with this car in over a year.  It is truly a shame.  When I told her that I wanted to move it out of my garage as I want the space, she said it was time to sell.  So with that said, I am posting around.  It is a 2014 Gray Convertible with black top, interior and black wheels.  Z51 performance package and 2LT interior package.  All original equipment, sitting in my garage with a cover over it.  It has just under 6k miles on it and still has the new car smell.  She purchased this car as a bucket list project with her brother.  They ordered it from the factory.  When it was delivered, they drove it for a few months, then he was diagnosed with cancer and passed away.  Since then, it's been in my garage.  So that is why she is selling it.  Just does not have the heart to drive it.

The private party value is at $48k.  So I am thinking that will probably be her bottom line.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to reach out.  My name is Cindy, email is ctullyca@yahoo.com.  I apologize if it is not ok to post this here as it is not my car.  She did ask me to help her get rid of it.   

Thanks much

Life is too short to drink cheap wine and drive anything BUT a Corvette!