Author Topic: Mustang for breakfast  (Read 828 times)

Offline Crime Boss

• LS3
  • Original Founding Member Support Authenticity
    • Syndicate store
Mustang for breakfast
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:42:36 AM »
Mid January and we always seem to get some really good weather here in Nor Cal. I decide to drive the Vette to work and stretch her legs out a little.

I am cruising to work at 6:15 am. and as i am going from hwy 85 north onto hwy 280 at or below the speed limit I see a set of headlight/foglights closing in quickly...
Yes it's a mustang Gt 500 and he is weaving in and out of traffic to stay close to me.. he darts across the freeway and goes for the fast lane. Me...... I gently pull onto the freeway and merge with the rest of traffic waiting for my opening should it come..

Traffic opens up in less than a 1/4 mile and it is only the two of us for as far as I can see, I pull up along side at about or slightly above the speed limit  *& and of course I hear the whine from the blower as he down shifts and starts to pull away......... I lay into her in 4th gear and watch the RPM's hit 6500 shift and as I start gaining on him he pulls into my lane. Your mind goes so quick in these type of situations that my reaction was........ oh no you don't.......... I quickly switch to the next lane and just send the throttle to the floor in 5th gear.......I litterally blew by him so fast he had no time to see anything but that fat ass rear end and those twin exhaust pipes screaming out LATER MUTHA  F*&%ER......he starts fading into my rearview mirror by 15 or 20 lengths as I reach my exit and have to get off it is a nice little run up to the 3/4 mark of the triple digits... Not to bad for a casual drive to work on a Friday morning.................

My first Kill with the new Katech motor and I couldn't be happier...   &*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:32:09 AM by Crime Boss »
   Katech street attack, LS9x, APR Carbon Fiber, Strauss Carbon fiber 20's, LG Coils and Bars, Just a lil better than chevrolet made it.

Offline tunaman

• LS3
  • Injection is nice but I'd rather be blown!
    • Tunaman.org
Re: Mustang for breakfast
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:19:39 AM »
 *$ *$ *$

LATER CHUMP!!!  waveflip  /*  CV$T  wav  wav  wav

Roger

Nothing special... Just a stocker (3 :anime

Offline C5S LS1

• LS3
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »
Friggen awesome!!!

I bet he was thinking  wt&   #<

Offline Exotica

• LS3
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »
Nice one Scott!  Sometimes those Mustangs just don't know what they are getting into.   *$

The various supercharged models always think they got something on us...when they assume we are just a stock Vette.  Little do they know that many of us have a bit more under the hood than Chevy intended.   :&   :&
C5 Z06 with LS7 427 custom designed by Synergy Motorsports - AFR Heads, FAST 90 intake, long tube headers, custom Synergy cam and custom Synergy exhaust...535 RWHP, 519 Torque

Offline Crime Boss

• LS3
  • Original Founding Member Support Authenticity
    • Syndicate store
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51:09 AM »
Your exactly right Tom......
We have a guy in Gilroy with a blown Mustang that needs an attitude adjustment... I never seem to be in my car when i see him terrorizing the streets though... I am sure we will meet up eventually.. Unless he crashes it first  :& :&
   Katech street attack, LS9x, APR Carbon Fiber, Strauss Carbon fiber 20's, LG Coils and Bars, Just a lil better than chevrolet made it.