Author Topic: All you guests need to register.... The Syndicate is your new home.  (Read 775 times)

Offline ptroxx

• LS7
    • https://www.facebook.com/CorvetteSyndicate/
OK so all you guests looking in from the outside need to register and become a new member of The Syndicate.
Make this your new home for your club or group with a private board.
Just register and let the Admin know you would like to have a private board.....Its that easy.
2010 A6 GS AW-Synergy LS3 Smog Cam Package . Full Z06 Exhaust, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Halltech CAI with Synergy tune 420hp.LG GT2 Coilovers
19/20 black cup wheels
TOTALED-C6 MR 06 A6-Halltech CAI,Vmax ported TB, Synergy tune Complete Z06 exhaust w/muffler mod&mild to wild setup.Z06 sway bars. Alpine Nav head unit w/JL Audio speakers JL Audio Amp,tinted windows,custom pin stripping
1977 C3 ZZ

Offline Admin

• LS1
Re: All you guests need to register.... The Syndicate is your new home.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 08:42:04 AM »
To all you Corvette owners looking at this.. You will need to register to the site to access all the great information thats inside..

It doesnt cost anything, We dont send out spam emails.

We are just looking for new members to build the site. This is the people site so come on in...

Offline Crime Boss

• LS3
  • Original Founding Member Support Authenticity
    • Syndicate store
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
It feels so good in my new home...
That's why I have my shoes off and am kicking back having a cold one   !)*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:54:31 PM by Crime Boss »
   Katech street attack, LS9x, APR Carbon Fiber, Strauss Carbon fiber 20's, LG Coils and Bars, Just a lil better than chevrolet made it.

Offline Sweet Ride

• LS1
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »
 CV$T   *#

Offline FRChilln

• LS3
  • "I've never seen such a bunch of apple-eaters."
Bitten but I'll be back with The Anti-Venom...

Offline ptroxx

• LS7
    • https://www.facebook.com/CorvetteSyndicate/
2010 A6 GS AW-Synergy LS3 Smog Cam Package . Full Z06 Exhaust, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Halltech CAI with Synergy tune 420hp.LG GT2 Coilovers
19/20 black cup wheels
TOTALED-C6 MR 06 A6-Halltech CAI,Vmax ported TB, Synergy tune Complete Z06 exhaust w/muffler mod&mild to wild setup.Z06 sway bars. Alpine Nav head unit w/JL Audio speakers JL Audio Amp,tinted windows,custom pin stripping
1977 C3 ZZ

Offline DUMAN

• LS3
  • Life is what you make it!

ZR1 CF, Diffuser, exhaust, AR headers w/CATS, Torquer 110 cam pack, Fast 102 & NW 102 tb, Synergy tune, LG GT2 coil overs & sways, Carrvaggio Dayton seats, DSVettes interior and 19/20 HRE